Monday, July 8, 2013

Wisdom

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don"t mind, it doesn"t matter.
Author: Mark Twain

 

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
Author: Albert Einstein 

 

I must uphold my ideals, for perhaps the time will come when I shall be able to carry them out.
Author: Anne Frank

 

Honesty is the best policy.
Author: Benjamin Franklin

 

The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood.
Author: Buddha

 

We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.
Author: Henry Ward Beecher

 

The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds.
Author: John F. Kennedy

 

When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
Author: Mahatma Gandhi

 

It requires more courage to suffer than to die.
Author: Napoleon Bonaparte

 

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
Author: Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment